I can’t explain anything about Hazard injury says Zidane for the next clash Real Madrid Vs Atlanta


Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, has said he “can’t explain” Eden Hazard’s latest injury setback.

Hazard has been ruled out of their Champions League round-of-16 second leg clash with Atalanta.

The Belgium international had made yet another return from injury for their 2-1 win over Elche on Saturday, but missed training on Monday.

“He won’t be in a condition to be with us.

“I can’t say more. There are things I can’t explain. I hope, because I’m always positive, that it isn’t too much.

“He’s a player who had never been injured in his career, or not many times. We want him to be well and I hope he’ll be with us again soon,” Zidane said at a news conference ahead of Tuesday’s game.

Hazard only returned to training last Wednesday after missing the previous six weeks with a thigh problem.

No comments

Do not spam. This blog is strictly moderated and any link in the comment will be removed by the moderator.